How To Plan A Great Dine to Donate Event
Raise funds for your non-profit organization simply by dining at Applebee’s! Just invite your organization’s members, friends, family, co-workers & neighbors to dine at Applebee’s for a great cause! Your guests present the Dining to Donate flyer, provided by your organization & Applebee’s donates 10% of all guest checks on a specific evening (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday).
| • Review event and set a date with the organization.
• Provide flyers (electronic) for distribution.
• Provide a great experience for your supporters to enjoy!
| • Distribute flyers to friends, family members…anyone supporting your organization!
• Promote locally through radio, television and newspaper, school readerboards, community newsletters, etc.
| • A percentage of total purchases from all redeemed flyers on designated night, will be donated back (not applicable to tax, tip and alcoholic beverages).
• Organizations have the potential to raise several hundred dollars with this fundraiser. The key is attendance!
|3-4 weeks before event
• Review expectations with General Manager
• Receive electronic flyers from Marketing Manager
• Distribute flyers to friends, family members…anyone supporting your organization!
|On the designated event night, customers from your group will present their flyers to the server when placing their orders.
• Customers need only to present one flyer per guest check.
• As a courtesy to our patrons, flyers may not be distributed on Applebee's premise at any time. This includes but is not limited to the restaurant or parking lot.
• Flyers may not be distributed during the designated event night; please plan accordingly.
• Sit back, relax and enjoy your organization’s Dining to Donate event.
• The more people who attend the Dining to Donate event, the more funds you’ll raise!
Tips for a Successful Event
| • Recruit volunteers to pass out flyers in advance of event date.
• Designate a contact person so people interested in supporting your organization may inquire about your event date.
• Utilize radio & newspaper PSA ads with local media partners; be sure to include your organization’s contact information. They need to contact you to receive their special Dining to Donate flyer benefiting your organization.
• All you need to do is promote the event! Distribute the flyers, promote via social media, email, etc.
• Send the flyers to all friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, and organization members.
• Attend and have fun!
| • Funds raised during the event will be mailed to organization within 30 days of the event (the check will come from Apple-Metro, Inc.)
• Plan your next fundraising event with Applebee's.